19. Mai 2009

Bei dem amerikanischen Ableger von Amazon (www.amazon.com) kann man ein T-Shirt erstehen, das gerade besondere Aufmerksamkeit erfährt.


Das T-Shirt ist mit 3 Wölfen beflockt, die den Mond anheulen und nach den Reviews hat es magische Kräfte. Ein paar Beispiele für 5-Stern-Reviews:

Be warned, one does not 'wear' a shirt such as this... the shirt WEARS YOU! You'll find your self becoming at one with the shirt, as the wolves slowly assimilate your personality a longing for raw meat, the pining for the sight of a full moon and the rush of trees speeding past during the hunt will overcome you. Eventually the lure of the shirt will become too much, your base instincts will come to the fore and you will be man in but image alone, but wolf in heart and mind!

The purchase of a t-shirt such as this should not be taken as a trivial decision.

One wolf howling at the moon T-shirt? Good.
Two wolves howling at the moon T-shirt? Great.
THREE wolves howling at the moon T-shirt? OMFG!!!
Simply put, this is the greatest garment known to man. At least until the team of scientists and silk-screeners working round the clock find a way to put FOUR wolves howling at the moon on a T-shirt.
This is the T-shirt God would wear. If He wanted to look AWESOME.

Aber nicht alle Käufer sind davon überzeugt:

So I got this wolf shirt because of, you know, the sweet wolves on it.

However, having owned this shirt for three weeks now and having tried it out in a variety of situations, both formal and informal, I'm beginning to believe that some of the benefits ---- as described by other reviewers ---- are exaggerated. For example, not ONE supermodel has approached me. Some of you may be used to having supermodels approach you on a regular basis but, believe me, I am not: I would notice one should she appear in my vicinity.

Similarly, I have not been invited to a vision quest, even though I wore my wolf shirt in New Mexico.

There is one thing, though, and that is that whenever I wear the wolf shirt I have a lot less issues with involuntary urination. I have not studied it long enough, however, to establish a cause/effect relationship.

Once, however, while wearing the wolf shirt I was mistaken for Schneider, the building superintendent on "One Day at a Time."

So I guess the jury is still out.

Mysteriös. Was hat es mit diesem T-Shirt auf sich? Ein Fall für das Galileo Mystery Team. Die Reviews sind es auf jeden Fall wert, durchgelesen zu werden.

Zum Shirt: Link
Zu den Reviews: Link

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen