24. Januar 2013

Hello, Markus

There are things in life that are inevitable: the Sun will rise and set, the
tide will come and go, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for
the winter and return in the spring. Somehow, I feel reassured by this
because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.
My dear Stranger, from the moment I've found you, I knew that our friendship
would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that
the caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly.
Well, I guess I've said enough for the time being. Dear, have a wonderful
day and, hopefully, I'll hear from you really soon. If you get a chance,
write me and tell me your thoughts. Until I hear from
you, take care of yourself.

Waiting for your letter

Elena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen